SuperEpic: The Entertainment War - Badge Edition (Switch)
The SuperEpic: Badge Collector’s Edition includes a physical copy of the game for your chosen platform, as well as a collector’s display box featuring 6 high quality pin badges, based on characters from the hit indie game. Limited to 1900 copies on the Nintendo Switch and 900 copies on the PS4, this is sure to be a sought-after collector’s item! (Standard edition also available).
Taking the helm of a raccoon and a burger-eating llama, you embark on a quest to save video games as we know them by ramming into the headquarters of RegnantCorp – a video game development company that controls an Orwellian society by addicting citizens to their free games.
SuperEpic is a critically acclaimed, non-linear, fast-paced action adventure game, heavy on exploration and combo-based combat. Uncover a conspiracy as you explore a surreal castle-like office full of enemies, challenges, secrets, and corporate pigs.
- Two game modes – play a classic single-player story mode with handcrafted levels, or a roguelike mode which procedurally generates the game map to make each run completely different
- Cross-media experience – hidden QR codes launch mini-games to play on your mobile when scanned, uncovering secrets in the main game
- 8 hours of gameplay – a first run on the story mode will take roughly 8 hours, but the procedural mode provides endless fun
- 16-bit era graphics – super fluid animations and spectacular bosses, all represented in gorgeous ‘Neo-Geo’-esque 16-bit pixel art
- Original storyline & soundtrack – a story featuring unique, strong characters with plenty of humour and personality, and a soundtrack from SonoTrigger (‘Rise & Shine’, ‘Blue & Bullets’, ‘Supermagical’)
- Completionists – tons of achievements & secrets to unlock for completionists
- Micro-transaction satire – satirises modern gaming practices, with a huge enterprise run by greedy business-pigs which has gradually replaced all the fun in video games with adaptative and addictive algorithms to control people’s minds
- Latest patch on disc/cartridge – the latest update, which includes improvements to the map system, are included on the physical versions for collectors and preservationists
- ‘An undeniably fun game’ – IGN Spain
- ‘One of 2019’s best indie games’ – Cultured Vultures
- ‘SuperEpic is a lot of fun to play’ – Nintendo Life
PLEASE NOTE: All sales are considered final. No cancellations or returns will be accepted.
Check the URL below for details: