Streets of Red - Collector's Edition (Switch)
Streets of Red on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free. This is limited to 1,350 copies.
The Streets of Red Collector's Edition comes with:
- Streets of Red (Switch)
- Retro Box
- Original Soundtrack
- Retro Replica Cart
- A2 Size Poster
About Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe:
In Streets of Red - Devil's Dare Deluxe, the only thing scarier than being eaten alive is running out of quarters! A permadeath multiplayer horror beat'em up that bestows players with the skills of retro gaming heroes in a fight against a legion of undead monstrosities.
Streets of Red was designed to be played over and over again, with each run offering up the potential for new content. Six unique playable characters and an ever-growing level selection work to keep the gameplay from getting old and rotten, while the easy to learn but hard to master combat system allows for plenty of depth.
With every kill, you earn cash that can be spent on upgrades, or to revive yourself when you die. You better learn how to make cash fast and spend it smart in Streets of Red because when you're dead, your save data dies with you. The chills, thrills, bills, and opportunity to learn new skills here won't stop until every street runs red with blood! Are you up for the challenge of an anti-lifetime?
- Simple 2D Beat 'em up style controls make for easy to learn but hard to master action!
- Four Unique and two unlockable characters, each with their unique play style and upgrades!
- Dynamically evolving difficulty adjusts to the number of players in game (up to 4)!
- Parodies of characters from Stranger Things, Rick and Morty and Attack on Titan and many more!
- Use in-game money for upgrades or continues. Run out of quarters and your save game is dead forever!
- A huge amount of enemies and over thirteen bosses, some so big that they barely fit on screen!